Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Day of Giving Thanks as We Go Into The Holiday Season

Yes, I've been busy with readings, spiritual guidance, reiki, readings, spiritual guidance, and more reiki. It's not to boast on how great I am, but it's an acknowledgement on how far I have come and how thankful I am. 


I let go of what was and a life I thought I had. I surrendered to Spirit over a period of 10 years letting the Universe guide me. I spent years learning to nurture the child within and partner with soul. I'm a masterpiece painting in progress.

Yes, I am busy today and tomorrow before taking a break for a super long weekend to be with loved ones. I am grateful and fortunate I am in a position to do so and chose to prioritize loved ones in my life.

I am grateful to all of you. I am grateful for my life. I am grateful for where I am going.


These turkeys have been frequent guests this year. I have watched them grow up from hatchlings to young adults. They have served as a great reminder of where I'm going and to let go of fear. Recently, they gave me a blessing knowing it's safe to trust and tools to know difference. 

Life for me has not always been easy for me and I had my share of dark days. Some of you know my story, but many don't. That's ok. 

To those who are having a difficult time being grateful or seeing the light, please hold on and have faith.

I see your light. Believe it. May it shine brightly and shatter the looming darkness around you. May your light give you clarity. May your light give you strength.

Thank you all for your love, support, and for being a part of my spiritual journey.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I saw this as I stepped outside for a moment on Thanksgiving Day before people arrived at my home. This was one of three hearts seen that day. The other 2 were seen during the bonfire.

We are never alone. Our loved ones in spirit and our spirit team is always with us.

It's a new day, a new week. We can make today what we choose it to be. So why not choose to have a great day. 

I appreciate you.
Namaste,

Laura
www.healingwithspirit.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment