Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Trusting During The Storm

Published October 23, 2014

(c) 2009 Nantasket Beach, MA Easter Weekend


The last 24 hours have been a doozy.

I don't know about you, but the energies have been quite the ride. The nor'easter that just blew through here was filled with chaos, wind, flooding, blinding rains, and debris.

It is very symbolic of all the clearing of the debris that is needed in our lives in order for us to move into the next phase of our lives. One of the lessons that I have learned in the past 24 hours, is the lessons of trusting the universe and the divine path that we are on.

This was an experience I witnessed first hand. By not caving into the fears and anxieties of the amazing changes occurring in my life, I communicated clearly. I trusted the messages the Universe was sending me, and now things are not only back on track, but I feel better than ever before.

Don't forget, we are still in mercury retrograde. So issues surrounding communication is paramount. We are also at a point in time where the cosmic shifts over the past several months are aligning us for what we are sent here to do to fulfill our divine purpose.

Challenge is, if you resist the changes, you may not see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow so to speak.
 
What have you learned in the last 24 hours?

Has questioning trust come up in your life as well?

Please share your thoughts with me. I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment