Thursday, February 4, 2016

Learning the Art of Detachment

The feather with a message on detachment
Since 2016 began, we have been pushed to extremes, prodded, and forced to examine our inner selves and workings. What I see is that we're being forced to address the idea of attachments and the art of learning to detach. We build attachments as human beings to people, places, and things.

Our human ego builds emotional attachments and feeds on them. The big struggle I am seeing with many of us right now as we adjust to all the downloads and cosmic upgrades, is learning to let go of those attachments and trust in the process. This doesn't mean that you stop caring or stop doing certain things. It simply means removing the emotional attachments.

The art of learning to detach oneself from people, places, and things, has proven to be a undaunting task for sure as we begin to question everything and everyone in our lives. We even begin to question our very existence and path. Are you experiencing this yourself?  I'd like know, and I'm sure others would too. 
We have been shown how strong the will of ego can play on our mind, body, and spirit and wreak havoc in the process hindering progress of our soul growth.  But really,  is it hindering the process or is all of this part of the evolution of our soul?

Once the illusions are peeled away, our truth is revealed.  How scary it is when driving blind in the darkness,  but how liberating it can be when you can see the light again from a different view?

Just like we wake up every morning, we brush our teeth everyday. We eat everyday to fuel our body, mind and spirit. Our body eliminates waste every day removing toxins that no longer serve us. We must also exercise the art of letting go and detaching from those situations, people, places, and things that are holding us back from our spiritual path and soul growth.

We are a part of a larger consciousness.  As a society, many feel we can control anything and everything.  However,  in reality that is ego creating a false sense of reality.  When we choose to decide to let go of control,  partner with source energy, you just might find everything else in your life improves ... home life, relationships,  work, etc.

Why do we expend so much energy into holding onto attachments that no longer serve are highest self? It is a question I have been asking myself repeatedly over the last month.

Is it because we know we have a lot of toxic waste to dump, and just like Mother Earth using floods, hurricanes, and other storms to clean house, sometimes it gets a little too mucky and dirty for us face? This is despite the fact, we know at the end of every storm, you reach the pristine soil ripe for planting those seeds you wish to flourish. You cannot plant heirloom flowers in toxic soil. We must clean it up and start amending it to get what we do want.

As a result,  many of us are experiencing huge purges especially of old emotional traumas and pain. If you are part of society resisting this, I pray for you.  You are the group experiencing the most pain right now. Law of attraction teaches us that resistance is futile and as above, so below. 

I know I personally have had my symptoms heighten or worsen include: sleep disturbances, PTSD triggers, heightened anxiety, voice issues, ringing in the ear, lung and breathing issues, vocal cord issues, fatigue, lack of appetite, and increased thirst.  So you see you are not alone. We are all one. We are each other's brothers and sisters.

As I was doing my meditative walk this morning thinking about this topic of detachment and my journey this year so far. I stumbled upon first a cardinal feather followed by a turkey feather.

If I look at the coincidences of time which today's date February 5, 2016 at approximately 9am, I can study the numerological message of "Stay balanced and positive. That cycle you wish to change will be ending shortly"

Both feathers are also signs from my spirit team, angels, and source energy aka soul that we are on the right track. Again, another confirmation.  It's a message to help us stay focused on the path that we are trying to create and have faith that all good things are coming to us.

What do I do to stay on the path without losing my mind?  I practice the art of appreciation, gratitude, and forgiveness every day. I meditate and practice Reiki every day. I have a set of affirmations posted on sticky notes on my bathroom mirror that I cite every day. I have healthy relationships with my core friends who support me and are there for me without criticism or judgements.  Many of us have toxic family members and friends.  How is that working out for you? I do my best to avoid processed and non GMO foods. I get into nature and ground.

Remember, it's always darkest before dawn. Bad times never last. So focus on memories of previous good times you have had to help you through the bad times.

And as a constant message from my spirit team, angels and soul have been delivering to me consistently for weeks now, "trust that you're so has your back. Let your soul light the way, and you just follow."

It's that simple.

With love and light,
Laura  Healing With Spirit
Spiritual Medium, Public Speaker, and Teacher
To schedule a private reading, to book a private party, or speaking engagement,  please private message me or visit www.laurahealingwithspirit.com 
  
SERVICES: Spiritual Medium Readings, Medical Intuitive Readings, Oracle, Angel and Tarot Card Readings, Energy Assessments and Healings, Reiki, Yuen Energetics,  Spiritual Guidance
  
Speaking Engagements - Fundraisers - Events - Classes - Services

SIGN UP FOR MONTHLY E-NEWS
Copyright 2016 All rights reserved. Laura Healing With Spirit. May not be copied or reproduced without expressed written consent

No comments:

Post a Comment