Saturday, August 8, 2015

Seven Steps to Learning to Trust and Following Your Spiritual Path

The Universe has been busy trying to show us the way back to our soulful path and live a more authentic life. Some of us get it and have been working at following it. Others may feel lost and not sure what is going on.

I would like you to take a moment right now.

Pause.

Take a deep breath and answer the following questions.

How is your emotional plane today? How are you surfing these latest emotional waves?

Those who have been around me, have been hearing me say quite frequently like a skipping record to "trust ... your soul has got your back".

We are all experiencing changes. Some of us are experiencing changes that are easier than others. However, none of us are immune. This is just a simple reminder to follow your soulful path, and to know your soul has got your back.

Here is a thought to ponder for the day:
"What am I attracting into my life? What vibrations and frequencies am I sending out?" 
You can not control what others do, and sometimes you can not control certain situations and circumstances, but you can control your reaction to them.

If you are looking for solutions to your current situation, circumstance, or road block, the answers you seek lie within.

If you are thinking,
"But I pray and ask, but I never get anything?", you may be doing one of the following:
  • You may not be listening to the signs and answers sent to you from the Universe
  • You may be resisting the changes needed in your life to help you live a more authentic or soulful life.
  • You may be trying too hard, blocking the flow of information and energy to you like a tourniquet cutting off blood supply to your spirit.
As a society we are bombarded with technology, microwaves, artificial electrical waves, external stimulus, distractions, and a go go go mentality with very little time to attend to the needs of the self leaving many feeling like:
  • We do not know who we are
  • Why we are here
  • What did we come here to do in this lifetime or
  • What we like without fear of what society thinks or caving to the pressures to the demands of society. 
 I was recently talking about my trip to Africa, and what I learned about the impact of these types of energies being completely unplugged for approximately 30 days. When I returned, I was shocked to learn I became more heightened to the sensitivities of all these electrical stimuli. I began hearing simple buzzing of the tv and appliances that were plugged in, yet were turned off.

I was completely astounded by this experience and wanted to learn more about the impacts to the human body.  So over the years, I learned more about the physiology of the human body as well as paid attention to the many scientific studies regarding electrical impulses on the body.
First and foremost, we must realize that the human body generates its own electrical currents. Without the ability to generate electricity, we would be dead.  As soon as we can realize this, we can begin to learn to unplug once again, and restore our bodies to the natural state of homeostasis.  This is the beginning to opening the self to understanding the relationship you have with your soul and how all the "junk" in our lives blocks us from following our soulful path.

Here are seven simple steps to learning to trust in your spiritual path and letting your soul guide you.

Unplug. This is simple. Unplug from technology, microwaves, artificial electrical waves, external stimulus, distractions, and a go go go mentality. Knowing this and actually implementing this simple change are two separate issues and maybe difficult for some to do due to habits and lifestyles. 

My thought to you:
You may never know how good you could have it, if you never do this and see what happens.

This does take time and patience as this is a lifestyle change.

Partner with your soul. - This means you need to learn to become your soul's best friend. Talk to your soul as if you would your best friend. Discover your soul's likes and dislikes. Discover why you are here and let your soul help you in your daily life. If you are saying to me, how do I do this?, the answer is by quieting the mind and learning at attune to the energies within and listening.

Create affirmations and mantras.  Here is an affirmation to help you through the day:  Today, I am letting my emotions surf the waves with uttermost confidence knowing my soul has got my back.

Let go resistance to change. Resistance is fear based. The two strongest emotions are fear and love, and they can not coexist. We must realize that what our soul wants and the Universe is stronger than what we want, which by the way is ego based. By learning to surrender ego and resistance, you release that tourniquet and open the flow of energies. When these energies are opened, anything is possible. The choice is yours and this is where free will steps in.

For me, it's about learning to let go, and trusting in the process. Be mindful of your choices and reactions. That's part of the lesson. How we react to people, ...situations, and things can dictate which path you travel down. 


Ride the waves of energetic changes with confidence and poise.  If you have noticed over the past year, those who have fought hard resisting changes, are the ones with the most difficult lessons. Those who rode the waves, stayed present, and embraced whatever changes came their way, had much smoother transitions.

Trust in your path.  This is especially evident with those struggling with faith and trust. Here you are asked to trust and have faith in the divine. I hear a lot of people say to me, "But I am all alone and it is difficult". My answer to you is "You are never alone. You are always loved and surrounded by the divine. You just have to quiet the mind long enough to feel it, see it, and hear it."

Practice daily awareness and mindfulness. This means, pay attention to your thoughts, vibrations, and actions. These all create ripples. Are you creating positive ripples or negative ones? Please visit my post on the ripple effect on how to create the ripples you desire in your life.

The Universe is reminding has been reminding us, like Dorothy in Wizard of Oz,  we've had the power all along.

We have been tested. Many spirits have been broken. BUT now, we learn that what we are truly seeking lies within us.
...
All the answers to your prayers ... All the healing to you ailments ... All the peace, joy, happiness ... All the abundance you desire ... All lie within. 


This is a lesson about going within and learning to shift. You just need to get out of your own way and partner with your higher self and the Universe.  Success is closer than you think. 

Try it. What do you have to lose? What do you have to gain?

Much of what I share with you comes from Spirit as part of my own personal spiritual journey, healing and growth. I share because I know I'm not alone. I share because I know somewhere someone else can benefit. I share because it helps me in my spiritual development.... For that I thank you. We are all in this together. ...

With love and light,

 Laura  Healing With Spirit
Spiritual Medium, Public Speaker, and Teacher

To schedule a private reading, to book a private party, or speaking engagement,  please private message me or visit www.healingwithspirit.webs.com 
SERVICES: Spiritual Medium Readings, Medical Intuitive Readings, Oracle, Angel and Tarot Card Readings, Energy Assessments and Healings, Reiki, Yuen Energetics,  Spiritual Guidance
Speaking Engagements - Fundraisers - Events - Classes - Services
SIGN UP FOR MONTHLY E-NEWS
(c) 2015 All rights reserved. Laura Healing With Spirit. May not be copied or reproduced without expressed written consent

No comments:

Post a Comment