Thursday, January 18, 2018

The Time Is Now

This is something I wrote originally on Facebook in 2013 that I feel is still relevant today. So I will share it with you.

It is time to pray harder. 

Meditate more. 

And constantly remind the self that only light can shatter Darkness period with light may there be peace. 

With light only love. 

With love there is no hate. 

With love there is no fear!

Sometimes being empathetic sucks. But I'm determined to combat these negative waves of energies being bombarded against us with all that I have learned over the years.

Maybe this ... this is why we white lighters came here ... to defeat Darkness not by ways of war or hate, but through shining our light, healing and unity.

It is time to shine our light. Time for us to unite as one in to understand we are all one Collective. To win this war, the war that rages within us must first be conquered.

Love within.

WOW

What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment